Appliance Repair UAE Service FAQ
Q:1 Should I repair or throw away my home appliances, if they stop working?
A: Unlike in the past, appliance repair market in Dubai and UAE has matured with a number of appliance manufacturers able to provide spare parts from local stocks. To most people’s surprise, most issues being faced by appliances can be repaired however with only trained professionals.
Q2: What brands of home appliances that we can repair at appliance repair UAE?
A: We repair most well-known brands of home appliances sold and used in Dubai and UAE.
Q3: How long does it take to fix home appliances and will it need to be taken away?
A: Depending on the inspection, home appliances can take between an hour or weeks to repair. Mostly the inspection and repair manage in the same visit, however, on some occasions, it needs to take to the workshop and parts need to be ordered. With appliance repair UAE, we provide free pickup and delivery, if needed. Spare parts for most well-known brands are available quickly; however, sometimes it has to be ordered from another country and can take up to a few weeks.
Q4: What kind of home appliances spare parts would be used in case something needs replacement?
A: At appliance repair UAE, we only use genuine spare parts available from the original home appliances manufacturer. The warranty on these spare parts provided by the manufacturer may vary and extends the warranty to the customer as is. Spare parts for latest brands are usually available within the same day but with less famous brands or older models, they are difficult to find and may require time. With our market positioning, we are generally able to soruce parts faster than most other suppliers.
Q5: What are some precautions I should take to avoid home appliances breakdown?
A: Generally home appliances require low maintenance and taking care of them on a regular basis can avoid surprise breakdowns, before an event planned at home or other occasions.
1. Read appliance related instructions to check usage limits, especially for appliances with rotating parts.
2. Keep appliances clean from inside and outside, however, with prescribed cleaning agents, to avoid corrosion.
3. Ensure switching off and unplugging appliances when not in use. This avoids static current effect on parts.
4. Handle the doors and handles of appliances with care as they are not available with ease, if broken.
5. If any unusual noise is heard then call and professional, without delay, before the damage becomes worse.
We strongly recommend a preventive home appliances service once in a year, at the least.